Our expertise in the field of marine services is a solid foundation that gives us the ability and the opportunity to aim to the consolidation.
Marine Technical Experts, however, aims to become a leading force in the wide field of shipping as well.
Marine Technical Experts was established in 2010 and our ship repair services are certified with ISO 9001:2008. Our aim is to offer a large variety of services in the challenging and demanding global field of shipping with top quality.
We offer our services to all types of 2-stroke and 4-stroke diesel generators, auxiliary engines, electrical motors and turbochargers.
We can provide all the necessary repairs and maintenance to Bulk carriers, Tankers, OO-Ore/Oil carriers, OBO-Ore/Bulk/Oil carriers, Tweendeckers/MPP, Reefer, Ro/Ro-Roll on Roll off vessels, PCC/PCTC – Pure car and pure car/truck carrier, Containership, LNG-Linquified Natural Gas Carriers, LPG-Liquified Petroleum Gas Carriers, passenger and cruise vessels and yachts.
Marine Technical Experts ISO 9001:2008 certified ship repairs services.
- Main engine and diesel generator (overhauling & inspection)
- Electrical motor (overhauling & inspection)
- Turbocharger overhauling & inspection)
- Exhaust and inlet valves repairs & reconditioning
- Fuel pumps & fuel valves (repairs & adjustments)
- Air coolers and heat exchangers
- Alignment of alternators, motors, turbines and coupling replacement
- Cargo pumps and steam turbines repairs
- Centrifugal gear repairs, screw pumps repairs
On board valve and seat valves rectifying. Additionally, our personnel is capable of supervising the workshops during the dry dock. Experience in almost all type of engines from all the manufacturers.
24/7 worldwide cover by high skilled personnel
Marine Technical Experts
Address: Metamorfoseos 2,
Alimos, 17455, Greece.
Phone: +30 210 9845780
Fax: +30 210 9845783