A consulting group that specializes on the development, integration, and operation of complex Logistical projects world wide providing solution and unique experience by implementing enhance Logistic systems and procedures to Dry-Dock operation for Cruise Lines and to Contractors with complex projects.
Dry Dock Logistic Group LLC is geared to undertake the most demanding of projects and our primary duty is providing economical and methodological approach to the process. Providing round the clock service; cutting downtime significantly.
We offer complete consulting before, during and after every project for any type of operation big or small; we track your cost and delivered results, Guaranteed.
For a complete list on our services or a copy of our portfolio, email us!
Here are some other service we provide:
- Crew change & Transportation
- Storage facilities
- Custom brokerage
- Sea & Air Charters
- Container loading/ offloading/ re-packing
- Bonded truck delivery
- Launches & barges
- Airfreight/Ocean/ Domestic freight forwarding
Some of our Customers:
Carnival Cruises Lines | Costa Cruises Lines | Holland America | Ibero Cruseros | Royal Caribbean Norwegian Cruises Seven Seas | Oceanic Cruises | Princess Cruises
Some of our Projects:
- Celebration Shaft replacement & Hotel/cabin refurbishing in 2003.
- Fantasy complete refurbishing of all public areas and cabins in 2003.
- All 3 Fema ships after Hurricane Katrina in Mobile, AL over 700 containers and thousands of small shipments including LTL and Airfreights, in 2006.
- Signature of Excellence (SoE) a total of 7 ships in Victoria Shipyard in Canada & GBSY in Freeport, Grand Bahamas, over 1000 containers and 1000’s of LTL complex home port loading, demolition and more in 2007-2008.
- Fascination refurbishing a 35 day wet dock in DSI, Charleston and Dry-dock in GBSY in Freeport, Grand Bahamas in 2007.
- Inspiration & Imagination part of the Fantasy class project to change and refurbished public areas, cabins and open decks, over 700 containers combined shipments and over 100 days of planning work and renovation doing wet Dock in CHS and Dry-Dock in FPO all done in a period of 60 days in 2007.
- Costa Cruise Lines “complete azipod work” and some Hotel work in GBSY, Freeport 2008.
- Carnival Celebration conversion in Genova, Italy to Grand Celebration for Ibero Crusero a 70 million Euro project. Over 1000’s of container, shipments and more, all suites, public area, flag change and much more 2008.
- Oasis of the Sea & Allure of the Sea Amphitheater deck chairs in 2009.
- Oasis of the Sea Deflector Installation in 2010.
- Carnival Splendor-Emergency Wet/Drydock-85 days San Diego/San Francisco, 2011.
- NCL Dawn-27 days refit in Grand Bahamas, 2011.
- Grand Princess Dry dock- 30 days refit over 350 containers in Grand Bahamas Ship yard, 2011.
- S.S Voyager-21 day’s azipod work and refit in Marseille, France, 2011.
- Star Princess- 35 days in Trieste, Italy, 2011.
- Sapphire Princess – 28 days, Victoria Ship yard, 2012.
- Royal Caribbean Millennium- 21 days Refit in Grand Bahamas shipyard, 2012.
REGISTERED OFFICE :
Address: 6528 US HWY 301 South - Suite 107
Riverview, Florida 33578
Phone: (813) 463-8372
FAX: (305) 675-8072
24/7 Contact Number: 1-813-600-7229